2.) Bath mohawks make me happy.
3.) I am so thankful to have a new camera. We sold the old one and now I am back to taking way too many pictures of my kids. I love it!!!
4.) Mia has been loving on this baby doll and it makes me smile every time. It is so precious. She will say "ba-by" over and over while she pats her back and carries her around. Reminds me so much of Avery at this age.
5.) My Mom was here for several days last week and it was wonderful! She is so helpful and it was so great to have company! I got a date with Avery that was amazing, got my license renewed by myself, and got some sewing projects done all thanks to Momma! She made this adorable pillow for Tyson's room while she was visiting. We were so busy that I forgot to even take pictures of her and the kids while she was here. Crazy. I miss her already.
6.) For a few days last week, Avery carried her princess Bible everywhere. She even took it to stores on errands. She would bring it to the dinner table. She took it to bed with her. She would "read" us prayers and stories from it. It was awesome. It was inspiring.
4.) Mia has been loving on this baby doll and it makes me smile every time. It is so precious. She will say "ba-by" over and over while she pats her back and carries her around. Reminds me so much of Avery at this age.
5.) My Mom was here for several days last week and it was wonderful! She is so helpful and it was so great to have company! I got a date with Avery that was amazing, got my license renewed by myself, and got some sewing projects done all thanks to Momma! She made this adorable pillow for Tyson's room while she was visiting. We were so busy that I forgot to even take pictures of her and the kids while she was here. Crazy. I miss her already.
6.) For a few days last week, Avery carried her princess Bible everywhere. She even took it to stores on errands. She would bring it to the dinner table. She took it to bed with her. She would "read" us prayers and stories from it. It was awesome. It was inspiring.
Happy Monday!

Stopping by from Misc. Monday. Your children are adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love getting a new camera after having a crappy/non-existant one, and I too take WAY too many pictures of my kiddos!
ReplyDeleteAdorable about your daughter and the Bible, so inspiring!
Visiting you from the Misc Monday link up!
Your little girl carrying around her Bible is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Tyson sleeping...so sweet & gentle. :) In addition to bath mohawks, a chubby baby belly is super cute too. As for Avery, she is God's light & we're so lucky to get to experience her!
ReplyDeleteYour baby is just growing way too fast! She is such a gorgeous girl! (All of your kiddos are adorable!)
ReplyDelete