Sunday, November 29, 2015

judd kid quotes

"I need to get to a lower level of curious." - Tyson, after the nail gun incident



"Watch this, you'll be unbelieved!" - Mia

"That happens when I need to bless you (sneeze) while I'm drinking." - Mia, after spitting water out

"Thank you that Presley is well-feeded in heaven." - Mia during a prayer

"Thank you for your loveness and giveness." - Mia during a prayer

"That's why I'm glad God gave me you so we can do preschool together." - Mia to Mommy



"I don't feel hurtness anymore." - Violet

"She never bits." (instead of bites) - Violet

"Guys, did you SAW the animal eating the grass?" - Violet

"When I get big, I'm not going to be little." - Violet

"Mommy said don't pick your burgers." - Violet to Mia



"Can I sleep in my toenails?" - Violet after getting her toenails painted

"I'm allergic to brushing my teeth." - Violet

"The store didn't make it that way, God did." - Violet

"Oh, okay, I'm just make suring." - Violet


1 comment:

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!