The kids had such an awesome school year and we are once again thankful for God's faithfulness in providing awesome answers to our teacher prayers. These two really are buddies and it's sweet. Tyson thinks Avery is everything. Being the oldest has its perks for sure.
Tyson had the same teacher as Avery did for first grade. She is wonderful and it made the transition to first grade so easy for all of us because we were already comfortable with Mrs. Edwards. Tyson's only issue this year was when he going to the restroom a hundred times during the school day. His teacher asked me if something was wrong because she was concerned. I talked to him about it and even asked his doctor who didn't think there was any problem. It took me some time to figure out that I was making him smoothies before school everyday and he was drinking way too much which made him and his small bladder have to spend the day in the restroom. I stopped the smoothies and the problem was solved. Whew.
Love this girl and her devotion to crazy socks even when they have a hole in them.
It was her last year at this building before she would move on to the intermediate school so we had to do an obligatory sign pic of course.
Avery's teachers loved her and she did awesome. She consistently got all A's and had a great attitude. The girl LOVES school.
Her favorite friend this school year was Kaylan.
I thought I would have fun with silly string this year. So me and the little girls bought some during the day and surprised Tyson with it since he was the first one to get home. He loved it and had just the fun reaction I was hoping for.
Next up was Avery and they were ready for her.
Avery, on the other hand was not excited at all and could not believe they did that to her. Oops. That was definitely not the reaction I was hoping for.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!