1. Our "Star of the Week" had a fabulous week!
I got out some supplies I knew she would like from my old scrapbook stash and let her go crazy on the poster! She did such a good job and added "fancy writing" at the end along with a drawing of baby Jesus and a unicorn. I wish so bad I could have been a fly on the wall listening to her share this poster with the class.
2. I let little buddy have a sucker the other day and told him he couldn't be in the living room with it. When I came downstairs, I found him like this. He was looking cute as can be with his jammies, bedhead, and his version of "not being in the living room".
3. Grandma & PaPa came to my rescue on Wednesday. Jason was working a 13 hour day or something like and I was more than thankful to have some company and help with the munchkins. Tyson was happy to have his buddy PaPa to play with and they were silly as ever together.
4. I am thinking we might need to buy stock in graham crackers around here. These kids can go through an entire box in no time. It's so crazy. And their mouths seem to be constantly covered in graham cracker crumbs as is our kitchen floor.
5. Mia is awesome.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
I wish the school would have at least let you leave a camcorder in there temporarily or even made a cassette tape of it. SOMETHING.
ReplyDeletePaPa is an awesome guy. :)
Seriously Tiffany, I can't believe you couldn't even have gone in to hear her star of the week presentation. I probably would have shown up at the school anyway. Very weird. Might be worth asking the principal if you have a chance about why Avery's teacher is so exclusive. Last year for kindergarten both Mark and I went in to hear her presenation, and her teacher recorded it and gave us a copy we could send to family that wasn't there. This year I don't think her teacher is recording them, but parents are definitely welcome to come hear them. Really weird.
ReplyDelete