Friday, January 29, 2010

"I do"

Avery had her first marriage proposal. It was in the Chick-fil-a play area. He just came right out with it. She smiled big and asked him to hold her hand. I guess she wanted to make it official right then and there.

She told Jason about it when he got home from work. He asked her what she said when Will asked her to marry him and she replied, "I do." We cracked up.

But these two do have a lot of history together...





and they have been on plenty of (play) dates...



I just wasn't quite ready for all this yet...

7 comments:

  1. I love the snuggle at the end. So cute. My daughters each have their "betrothed". Finely chosen by moi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is entirely unacceptable...Will didn't even ask Jason for her hand in marriage first! LOL. That is too cute. Will would be a lucky man to have Miss Avery. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it how in most of the pictures Will is looking at Avery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I was just reading an article last night in Real Simple about an old couple who had been friends since they were young and he had proposed to her when they were kids. They have now been married for 50+ years! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so cute! I love how one of them seems to always be looking at the other in most of the pictures...like they are truly smitten for each other! :-) Don't you sometimes wish that pre-arranged marriages were acceptable for our kids...it would make things so much more fun to be able to pick out great in-laws! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!