Oh man, this is too cute for words!! He is going to be the star at all of his proms!! :-) As I was watching this video, it caught Jonathan's attention and he came over and started dancing right along with Tyson. They seriously would be so cute together...we can't we live closer?!
He's got some rhythm! Go baby go!
ReplyDeleteShake your booty, Tyson! So cute.
ReplyDeleteAunt Debbie
How cuuuuute! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man, this is too cute for words!! He is going to be the star at all of his proms!! :-) As I was watching this video, it caught Jonathan's attention and he came over and started dancing right along with Tyson. They seriously would be so cute together...we can't we live closer?!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I think Tyson & Claire could be twins, except for the whole different moms and 6 month age difference. She is all about the music too.
ReplyDelete