We got to celebrate the new little guy before he made an appearance at Tia's baby shower in June. Woodland animals is the theme of his room and was the shower theme as well. So much fun to be had with woodland animals. I was beyond excited to give her the special bibs and burp cloths I made for baby Xavier.
My Mom made another one of her famous fruit sculptures and it was the most adorable owl!
Beth did such a great job with the shower and there was all kinds of cuteness and fun food to enjoy.
I was so excited to be able to take our big girl along with me to experience her very first baby shower. She was so happy to be the only kid at the shower and she was sweet as can be. She was super helpful taking gifts to a back room after they were opened to get them out of the way. As we were leaving, I asked her how she liked her first shower and she said "It was amazing!". So happy to have that special time with her.
She filled out her own card for Xavier and it was awesome.
I could not wait for her to open our gift. And I found that cute X ornament at a craft store. So fun!
As I was preparing his gift at home, Avery asked me if she could type a letter to Tia and this is what she wrote.
Then Tyson joined the party by creating a sweet picture of him and Xavier.
Tia was beautiful as always.
It literally seems like yesterday that I was at a shower for my sister as she prepared to bring baby Tia into this world.







I was so happy that Avery wanted to come...she was wonderful. And you outdid yourself because those bibs & burp cloths were perfect. :)
ReplyDelete