Ever since I became a Mommy, we have kept Mother's Day simple and stayed home. But this year, I felt a tug on my heart to go visit the ones that I call Mama & Grandma. I was so glad we did. Since my Mom was having so many people over for lunch that day, I didn't think we could keep that fact that the six of us were also coming a surprise. She knew we were coming for lunch but I thought it would be fun to get up early and meet her at church for a surprise. However, there was a bit of miscommunication and we arrived at the wrong service along with one of my sisters, two nieces, and nephew. Oops. Oh, well, my sister and I enjoyed some laughs about it and headed to Mom's right after church.
She fixed a delicious lunch for everyone and it was so great to be with them on that special day.
My 93 year old Grandma is so special to my heart and I loved being able to hug her neck and wish her a Happy Mother's Day in person.
We left Columbus and headed back to meet the other side of our wonderful family at Cracker Barrel. Good times. It was our 2nd annual Mother's Day dinner there and we had such a great time.
Mother's Day is my favorite. I am always extra emotional on that day because of the extreme gratitude overflowing from my heart for my amazing husband and these four precious treasures the Lord blessed us with. I am in awe of them constantly and so thankful to call them mine. As if all the love in my life wasn't enough, Jason spoiled me like crazy including a beautiful love letter that made me cry like a baby.
Each night when tucking these little babies into bed, I say right in their ear "I love being your Mommy". I mean it and my prayer is that they know it and can feel it. There is nothing better than being the chosen one to mother these four precious gifts.


You are an AMAZING mom, Tiffany! I love watching you love and lead your sweet babies!
ReplyDelete