Watching Violet play is one of my very favorite pastimes and when I get a chance, I photograph what I see. It is a beautiful thing to watch your child in their own little world.
Violet loves baby dolls as all our girls have at this age. Avery grew out of it quicker than I would have liked and Mia is off and on. I am hoping Violet keeps it up because it is my favorite. I played with baby dolls for probably much longer than was appropriate for my age but I loved pretending they were real and I took it seriously.
I can never kiss these chubby cheeks enough. They are amazing.
She put the baby to bed with a kiss.
And then after a very short nap for baby doll, Violet decided she wanted to swing.
But it can be a bit frustrating when baby doll gets stuck in the swing.
Then she put her in the high chair and provided her with some fake food because she was "hun-gee".
Then it was Violet's turn for the highchair.
Whew. All that mothering can really wear a girl out.




