Cracker Barrel will always hold a special place in my heart. Sounds funny but it has been the location for so many celebrations and it just has a comforting kind of atmosphere. At the last minute on Mother's Day, we decided to meet Jason's parents and his sister and her family at Cracker Barrel. It was a beautiful night and the lighting is always so perfect on their porch which makes this photo lover so happy.
I was so excited to capture PaPa and Tyson playing a serious game of checkers. They love doing this together every time we eat there. I feel like it will be one of those things that Tyson remembers years from now. So sweet.
The kids love being with their cousins. It is basically impossible to successfully capture a photo of all 7 of them but there was this perfect bench calling out to me so I took advantage. Tyson wasn't feelin' it though. Oh, well. Can't win 'em all.
We had to wait awhile for a table which turned out to be such a blessing because it gave us time to chat about whatever, play checkers, rock like crazy, and enjoy the beautiful weather. Who wouldn't have fun on a porch full of rocking chairs?
I love capturing photos like this one of the real life action. Just a family enjoying each other's company. No fake smiles here.
