Friday, May 30, 2014

five for friday

1. Violet fell asleep in her highchair the other day.  I just couldn't get cleaned up fast enough to get her out and in bed.  


2. This happened one Saturday morning.  It made me so happy.


3. Violet's ponytails are awesome.


4. We got a slip and slide last weekend.  It was a serious hit with our kids and the next door neighbors.  Good times.


5. Tyson lost his first tooth last weekend.  He had only discovered it was loose the day before. I was sad to see that the grown up one was already in and getting big.  So much for that cute toothless look.


As a side note for today just to keep it real...  

It is not even noon and already Mia has spilled an entire bowl of Cheerios...twice.  Violet fell down some stairs.  Tyson fell doing a trick on his scooter, broke his helmet, and busted his forehead.  Mia let Violet in the garage without my knowledge where she crawled under the slight opening in the door and walked several houses down the sidewalk before I realized she was gone.  

I think I need a nap.

HAPPY FRIDAY!