Wednesday, April 23, 2014

judd kid quotes

Tyson - "Sometimes when I yawn, I get extra hearing."

Tyson - "Mommy, if you want to get me Legos for my birthday, that's fine."


Mia - "Tyson, what's your favorite thing?"
Tyson - "Legos & Mommy."

Mia - "Tyson, I want to marry you."
Tyson - "Mia, don't get too into that...cause you can't marry brothers."


Mia - "I love you Mommy.  You're so sweet & yummy, I could just eat you up."

Mia - "That's my highchair, not Violet's cause long a day I used to sit in it."

Mia - "If you don't be quiet, I can't hear you listening to me."

Mia - "That's my brother.  He always likes...poison."  (What???)

Me - "What coloring book do you want?"
Mia - "Oh, whichever one I choose."

Mia - "She's (Violet) sucking her thumb so she can't hear you."

Mia during a prayer - "Thank you that you feel me better and heal me."

Mia after church - "My teacher told us we were wicked smart."  Jason and I began to laugh and then she said, "I'm not kidding.  We really are."


Avery - "Even though Cinnamon Roll (a stuffed panther) is a toy, Daddy is being quiet so he can sleep.  I think that is so nice."

Avery when informing me that she wants to start a blog about her stuffed animals - "I wanna call my blog, Stuffed Animal Talk."

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, these are always my FAVORITE! Totally made me laugh out loud. Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!