Friday, March 07, 2014

valentine photo shoot

I had this idea in my mind for a Valentine photo shoot. It is no secret that I love to take pictures but nobody but Jason (until now) knows how I dream up photo shoot possibilities in my mind as I run on the treadmill in the basement. These daydreams of future photos have helped me persevere through many uncomfortable runs.

Of course I know that they are never going to turn out exactly as I dream up in my head.  However, this one went better than most. They actually cooperated fairly well and didn't even complain. There may or may not have been a bribe of candy involved. In my dreams, Violet was standing up so you could see those short little chubby legs but she refused and only wanted to sit in the chair. That was okay with me though. I love how they turned out. I tell them every time that they will thank me for these one day. I just know they will.










I am so thankful for photos since it is really our only way of freezing time. I love these babies with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!