When we went to Indiana, Jason's parents surprised us with a night out. I was so excited! They fed the kids and everything while we went out to dinner on them. We walked around "the square" and it turned into a photo date. We took a bunch of pictures around town and of each other. It was so much fun. Here are just a few of our favorites...
This is where we ate dinner...
Lesson learned - on our next walking photo date, I will wear much more comfortable shoes...
Jason remembers going to see movies at this theater...
A used train track...
They have the cutest library...
I loved this display of pumpkins outside of "Rough Edges", an antique store in town...
This has got to be the coolest building in Scottsburg. I just loved the brick, the paint colors, the huge doors and windows, and the cool light fixtures...
I had to take a little ride on the old red bike...
This was one of the most fun dates we have had and it didn't cost us a penny. Thanks, Mom & Dad Judd! You are the best!
Love these pictures! I'm envious...Dear Santa, please bring me a boyfriend for Christmas. :]
ReplyDeleteSo cute you all are!
ReplyDelete