Tuesday, October 15, 2013

little sweet "p"

As I write this, the newest addition to our extended family is getting an MRI.  Presley is an amazing little thing fighting hard to get better.  


We are all in love with her and it's been hard to think about much else since she was born.  God has used her in a mighty way in the 12 short days she has been with us.  I have been constantly praying for this little one, praying for a miracle.  We have no idea what is in store for her future but we know for certain that God is bigger than any issues we have and He loves Presley even more than we do.

It just hasn't seemed right to blog about our life as Presley fights for hers. I feel more thankful than ever for the blessing of four babies and suddenly, the silly things I spend time worrying about don't matter.

As our niece waits for answers about her precious baby, I will hug my babies tight, do my best to enjoy every crazy moment, and pray like never before.

And maybe I'll be back to share some of those crazy beautiful moments soon...

1 comment:

  1. My prayers go out to you and your sweet niece during this time. He is Mighty and a Healer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!