I decided to keep Mia home from Kindergarten for a beautiful spring day so I could spend it with the whole day with these two again. She was a bit unsure at first since school is her favorite thing but she agreed a day with Violet and I would be fun.
We spent our day at the zoo and it was one of the sweetest days. They had to wear their panda shirts so they could match.
The weather was amazing and they were sweet as can be. One of those days where they were just happy to be together.
We even got to ride the carousel which is always a good thing.
They insist on sitting on the rhinos and getting a picture for every zoo visit.
We packed our lunch and picnicked at the zoo. We spent about 4 hours there and it felt like we saw every single animal there.
We left the zoo that day with tired legs and full hearts.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!