My Jason doesn't get the spotlight on this blog very often but he should because he is our rock and he is amazing. So Father's Day is fun for us all because it is an excuse to spoil this guy and remind him of how much we love him.
We got him four gifts, one from each kid but they actually had nothing to do with picking them out this time around. I had fun spoiling him for once. They each decorated their packages in such a special way. Avery got to give him her gift the night before since it was a tie that I thought he might want to wear to church the next morning.
Mia's even had a story for each picture which was extra special and sweet. I wish I had recorded her explaining it all to me.
Violet got really into decorating hers and there was barely a spot uncolored when she finished.
Tyson's people always make us smile.
The kids seem to think he is a superhero. I do too.
We had a few minutes before time to leave for church so we let him go ahead and open his gifts. I think he felt the love. We did end up being late but that was okay.
We stopped by our photo spot on the way home for the annual Father's Day photo of him and the kids. These are always my favorite. The five loves of my life. My people.
And then for fun, I had to compare the past few photos of Daddy and his babies.
I am just so incredibly thankful for the man that he is and for the fact that we get to go through this journey of life together. He is a faithful, wise, hardworking, and selfless man that adores his wife and kids. We are beyond blessed to have him lead our family.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!