Thursday, July 17, 2014

bedtime conversation

I had to record this immediately.  I am sitting here on the computer in the loft area while the kids are sleeping.  Well 2 out of 4 are asleep, Avery and Mia take a lot longer because they have so much to talk about.

I just heard Avery telling Mia that someday when she is bigger she won't live with Mommy & Daddy anymore.  Mia started crying almost immediately, a very pitiful cry and said, "But I want to live with them."

Avery responded with "Oh, great...well it is a lot of years from now so it will be fine."

Mia continuing to cry says, "But I always want to live with them."

Avery keeps trying to explain things to her about life and how it works when you grow up and get married.

Mia is not accepting this idea at all so she says still crying, "I will just sleep on the couch."


I LOVE OUR KIDS.