Wednesday, October 30, 2013

violet + daddy

Violet currently wins the contest for "Daddy's Biggest Fan".  It melts my heart over and over again to see them together.  I love watching Jason with all of our kids but specifically watching him with our tiniest is like magic to me.  There is a mutual adoration between the two of them that you can't miss.  


I dreamed of having little girls someday with a man that would love and cherish them like a Daddy should.  Jason takes it even a step further.  He is such a wonderful mix of stern disciplinarian and sensitive mushy "wrapped around their finger" kind of Daddy.


I am so excited to watch his relationship with our girls grow through the years.  I hope they will realize how blessed they are to have a God-fearing Daddy who is faithful to their Mommy and who would stop at nothing to love, care for, and protect them.


Look out future boyfriends of our three girls...their Daddy is a very hard act to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!