Tuesday, July 02, 2013

more judd kid quotes


Tyson to Daddy - "Your hair looks like the water Noah floated on."

Tyson to Mommy - "I love you more than I want a brother!"

Tyson - "Boys are supposed to have brothers...except me.  Maybe you could have me a brother."

Tyson - "I didn't know when you're old you still have birthdays!"

Tyson {after peeing all over the floor surrounding the toilet} - "Sometimes my penis gets out of control and I have to grab it."




Mia - "Does Bubby have him shoes on?"

Mia - "Can you learn me how to draw Avery?"

Mia - "I shared Violet with my drink."

Mia - "I'm so pretty, am I?"

Mia - "I wanna tell you a question."

Mia - "Mommy, Violet's chasing me around the riving (living) room!"

Mia {after being asked for a kiss} - "Thanks for asking."

Mia {on vacation} - "Maybe I can change into a princess when I get back to my real home."

Mia - "I got my ice pack so I can feel me better."

Mia - "Ouch, you hurt myself."

Mia to a random kid - "My second name is Princess."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will make my day a happy one, thank you!