1. Baby Violet has now experienced the exersaucer. We got it out last week. She wasn't sure about it at first but now she is totally intrigued with this new way to play and loves exploring the toys.
2. She still loves her baby gym but it was no match for her kicks the other day and it fell right down on top of her. It was hilarious. She just had a hand sticking out like "help, I'm in here, get me out!"
3. I really like picmonkey. You can do so much for free and it is so fun! I loved how the Christmas card pictures I took of the kids turned out and I didn't want to put them away but the sign said Merry Christmas so I retouched it on iphoto and used picmonkey to change it up a little so it could be hung up in our living room year round.
4. One gift project I had fun with was for my best friend, Sara. Her birthday was in February and everyone loves a good monogram, especially Sara so I found a cute button set at Archiver's and sewed them into an "S" shape onto muslin fabric. Then I scored the cute oval frame that was a perfect fit at Target on clearance for $2.98. Woohoo! Don't you love when that happens?
5. A sweet friend asked me to make a shirt for her son's first birthday party. The theme was dinsoaurs but then she found some cute shirt options at the store and it turned into me making the little cutie a bib to wear while he enjoys his first birthday cake! I used old jeans and one of Tyson's old shirts to create this bib. So fun!
p.s. It is March 1st! That makes me one happy girl!