I have never been more glad that it's Friday. I don't have much to talk about except that I still don't have a full regular voice and it is so frustrating. Not having a voice makes the challenging task of raising 4 kids seem almost impossible. Today is day 8. Surely it will be back soon. I can't wait. It will be warmly welcomed.
1. Avery and Mia have been dressing up almost everyday lately which is just so much fun. Mia insists on wearing a tutu daily and if Avery isn't feelin' it, she will convince her to wear a "pwetty dress". On this day, Tyson was the knight and they were princesses, of course. Avery asked me to take her picture with this piece of fabric. Her poses are just lovely.
2. Do you see ornery written all over her face???
3. He takes his knight duties very seriously.
4. This baby kills me with her cuteness.
5. And the winner of the funniest picture of the week is...
I just can't look at it without laughing.