1. My birthday wish was to get this white dresser from Ikea for new toy storage. Jason granted my wish and I am loving it. I keep a few cute toys on top and the rest are tucked away in these deep drawers. It's so great!
2. We highly recommend this cute book if you haven't read it or don't own it already. My sister, Stephanie got it for the kids and we can't get enough. It has a great lesson to it and Pete the Cat is seriously awesome.
3. Our niece, Alaina came to stay with us for a few days after the holidays. The kids are crazy about her, she is super helpful, and I just love her company. We can't wait until she comes back!
4. Avery has been a little less enthusiastic about school lately so I was discussing it with her the other day. She told me what the problem was, "All we do is write in first grade and I'm an artist, not an author."
5. Mia jumped into this picture with Violet. I guess this is her new photo smile. Great.